Friday, January 16, 2009

We Have A Problem

I blissfully slept in while Adam got up this morning.
I was really enjoying my peaceful warmth until I heard the laundry room open and Adam telling Caleb,
"We have a problem."

We have clean towels, I thought as I rolled out from under the comforter and wandered into the hallway.

"I don't like 'We have a problem'" what is the matter?"

What do you mean the water heater is frozen?... Wait, why is the washing machine still flashing... Oh! Yeah I had it on yesterday before we went to the doctor's office... Oops! I'm sorry I forgot about it honey... NO HOT WATER? It's only supposed to be 23 today! It isn't going to thaw out...
No, I don't mind going without a shower until you get home, find the frozen blockage and become my knight in shining armor... Now you have a good day at work while I sit here, not doing laundry or the dishes... 


*****Update*****

We have hot water! It honestly sounded like someone was breaking into our house through the roof and the poof the water started running! WOOHOO! A flip of the water heater breaker and tada!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so sorry! Any updates on the water? Hope you get it solved soon.