Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by Life In Chaucelot.
It really is a cute blog. If you are looking for something to do, check it out!

Ok, so the tag rules are as follows:
Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.

I am going to do mine about the "Christmas" Ashlee!
Here  we go!
1) I have always wanted one of these ugly ceramic trees of my own and this year, I am getting one!
2) I use vanilla candles all year except for Christmas when I switch to gingerbread.
3) It isn't officially Christmas until I have heard Alabama's Tender Tennessee Christmas, Dolly Parton's Hard Candy Christmas and Madonna's Santa Baby!
4) I love this commercial!
5) I have been making trial Christmas cards for weeks! I still haven't picked one...
6) I think wrapping paper with the grid on the back and invisible tape are some of the best inventions EVER!
7) I really hope we have a White Chirstmas so I can get up and light the fireplace!
8) I'm super excited about putting up the disco ball for the kids to enjoy!

1 comment:

The Iverson's said...

I have one of those ceramic trees! It was my great grandmas!