Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Help! My House Is On Fire!

I made chicken salad for lunch yesterday. While I was doing that, I put a pot of water on the stove to make tea. The chicken salad was super messy, so I grabbed the camera then went to run a bath.
As I came back around the cornor, everything was incredibly smokey. I ran into the kitchen. It was also filled with smoke. My water wasn't even close to boiling. I turned the eye off a gathered the kids. Everything seemed fine. Later, I finished making my tea and I found this. This pot used to be stainless steel
I guess some dishwashing detergent got left on the bottom!

No comments: