Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Assistance needed in aisle 15...

Adam called me earlier tonight and our conversation went a little something like this...
Adam: Hey! I'm at Wal-Mart. Do you need anything?
Me: Yeah. We need a gallon of milk for the kids.
Adam: Ok. Milk. Anything else?
Me: Butter... we need butter.
Adam: Milk, Butter, anything else?
Me: We need...
Adam: Do we have eggs?
Me: No. We need eggs.
Adam: Milk, butter, eggs... anything else in the dairy section?
Me: No, I think we are good. No, wait.... I want cresent rolls.
A few minutes later the phone rang. I was tempted to answer the phone with, "Vitamin D" but I resisted.
Adam: What kind of butter do you want? I have butter, margarine, sheds spread, salted, unsalted. 
Me: I want butter. Just grab what ever is the cheapest.
Adam: Ok. Do you want salted or unsalted?
Me: It really doesn't matter, just grab butter..... Well, go ahead and get salted.
Adam: If you are going to sin with real butter, you might as well go all the way, huh?
I bet he wishes he had never called :)

No comments: