Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Potty Training...Again...

Potty Training has not been our friend.
He uses the potty almost every time he tries, but it is getting him to try and not throw a fit on the bathroom floor that is making this such a task.
I took cues from Amanda who happens to be potty training her little girl.
I didn't have any stickers and really didn't want to make a trip out in the cold nasty weather so I taped a piece of paper to the wall and we use a hole punch every time he goes to potty!
Now, he gets so excited about it!
It is working so much better than treats ever did!
So far today, he has pottied 5 times with no accidents!
He was quite upset he had to put on a diaper for nap time though...

1 comment:

The Iverson's said...

glad its working for him!!! Kaitee is on day 5 of potty training and I would consider her potty trained already(for daytime only)! We went on a long drive today with no accidents! I hope potty training goes smoothly for you!