Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend Catch Up!

Don't you just love her pig tails?
Georgia Kate can wave "Hi" now!
And is a very giggly girl!
  
But she gets most excited when she finds Caleb's sippy cups!
She hates crawling in the grass!
But she really wanted to ride on this bus!
Caleb played with all of his trucks
and figured out how to climbed into the toy box
I went to the Duck Duck Goose consignment sale last week. I went Saturday with Angie and got a couple of little things for the kids. Then I went Monday because almost everything was half price. People were going crazy over things! I got there a couple of minutes early and had to wait in an incredibly long line just to get in. Luckily, the kids were good and everyone was really nice.
I got Caleb this Tonka Trucks computer game.
The steering wheel hooks to the keyboard so you can "drive" construction equipment.
He loves it! 
The half price clothes I got him!
I found a Monsters Inc shirt and he wouldn't let go of it.
He just looks at it and goes "Sully! Roar!"
And Georgia Kate's half price clothes
I also bought quite a bit of things I knew wouldn't make it to the half price sale.
Lets just say the kids closets and dressers are stuffed FULL of clothes!
Plus, Mom and Dad managed to find a bounce and spin Zebra for Georgia Kate.
It didn't have a tag on it so I have to wait until they figure out how much it is before I can go pick it up.

1 comment:

The Iverson's said...

Love her pigtails! Cute kids!