Thursday, October 16, 2008

Project Runway Here I Come!

Ok... Maybe not... By the time I actually figure out what I am doing, and things come out flawless, I will be the old lady that everyone laughs at for even trying... but for now, I'll continue to dream :)
I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday because they had their simplicity patterns on sale for $1.99!
I picked up a few things for Georgia Kate and what will eventually be an awesome jacket for me. They just don't make great patterns for little boys.
I made this sweet little dress for Georgia Kate. The straps button in the back and is so adorable with a little onsie underneath!
I also made her this little jacket.
It was a pain in the butt, but once I got it on her I was glad I didn't throw it away :)
Not the best picture, but she is wearing her little jacket!

No comments: