Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our 2nd anniversary so I thought I would post some of my favorite wedding photos!
Getting Pretty!

Me and Mom


Mom and Nanny


Everyone that stayed at our hotel before we hopped on the boat!

Aunt Sheryl getting to meet Caleb for the first time!

Putting my makeup on!
Jack and Phyllis waiting on the ceremony to start
Dad getting ready to walk me in




Our Vows

Kissy Kissy

Caleb looked so cute in his little tux!


The Whole Family

Jack, Phyllis, Adam and Me!

Dad, Mom, Me and Adam!

In laws, out laws and everything in between!

My Grandparents Photo!
Uncle Carl, Aunt Grace, Myself and Nanny!
Yummy Cake! I didn't even get a bite!

The champagne was good though!

Our first dance!

Adam, do you remember what song?


Corien, Micheal and Adam
Alex and Sheryl

Nanny kept an eye on Caleb.
He was so tired he was sleeping under the speakers and never moved!

Michael and Corien

Jack and Phyllis

All the girls on my side of the family!

Mom and Bryant
Dinner!
Ahhh... Cozumel... I miss you!

Amber


I love these little towel animals they make!


Nanny


Newlywed, Not So Newlywed Game Prizes!



I love you, baby!

No comments: