Tuesday, September 9, 2008

There are days...

There are days when you are pretty sure an ape could have done a better job caring for your children. Today was one of those days.
I woke up with a horrible headache. It was 8:30.
I was supposed to be watching Mom and I hadn't even made it out of bed. Oops.
I rolled around for another hour before the kiddos awoke.
The rain must have kept them asleep. They are normally up around 7.
I turned on the TV and went to make breakfast.
Georgia Kate dumped the bag of Wheat Thins I had forgotten about.
She was laughing as she shoved them in her mouth.
They jumped and bounced and crawled around most of the morning. They were really good about keeping eachother entertained. I was still miserable.

I got up and made lunch: Chicken, Onion, Mushroom Quesadillas!
I made Caleb's plate but Georgia Kate got to it first

After Lunch, it was nap time! I somehow lost my camera. I have no pictures of this afternoon because I had no idea where my camera had gotten to. I found it before dinner. Caleb put it in the microwave. I would have taken a picture, but I would have had to use the camera :)

I am giving up and going to bed. Maybe tomorrow I will awake headache-less and be a much better mommy :)

No comments: