Monday, September 29, 2008

Stock Up Shopping!

Our children were in desperate need of some winter clothing.
Caleb had a pair of 18 month jeans bought last year that finally fit him around the waist but the legs hit him somewhere around mid- calf.
Georgia Kate had some things from last year that she should be able to wear this year, but was in need of some pants. I can't believe that she will be 10 months old and is still wearing 3-6 month clothes!
I had planned on going Saturday, but Adam had a double shift refereeing and the kids were being horrible. So, Adam took me yesterday!
I can't believe how many sweet little outfits I got and how little we spent for all of them! I had quite a few coupons and gift cards to places and most of them had some great deals going on!
I managed to find Caleb one pair of pants that will work if we have a belt and several shirts. If anyone happens to see a really good deal on 2T pants with the adjustable waist band, please let me know!
Adam also got a great deal on some new work shoes! After dragging out several pairs of shoes, I am sure the guy at Belk was so happy we actually purchased something!

No comments: