Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Georgia Kate's 9 Month Pictures!

I know, I know... I am a horrible mother for taking these two weeks late, but it isn't like I haven't been taking any pictures of her at all... Of course, on the day that I do have all my things together to take them, she has a snotty nose and a watery eye from the change in seasons. These didn't come out great because she is feeling pretty bad. I fed her, gave her some medicine and put her back to bed...
Pearls and a cowboy hat!

I can't get over how grown up she looks!

(And doesn't she look so much like Erica in this picture?)

Mad Georgia Kate

Ha Ha, Mom! Did you see that fit I just threw?

Ok Mom, I'll look at you but only one more time!

Ok, we're done...

Are we done?

I am telling you we are done!

Get that camera out of my face!

Why are you still taking pictures? Now you're just pissing me off!

If you won't stop fine! I'll just eat another cheerio!

That wasn't so bad! Thanks, Mom!

Here are the ones I like. I had to use photoshop on them to get them to be so adorable. We will do a reshoot in a couple of days and see if I can't get some really good ones :)