Monday, September 22, 2008


I love this time of year. There is something about the crisp air, the beautiful colors and all the holidays that just take a hold of me. It also happens to be the time of year Adam and I started dating and got married!


Today, I really got into the spirit and began making Caleb and Georgia Kate's Halloween costumes!


I knew as soon as I found out that Georgia Kate was going to be a girl what my children would be this year. I only have a limited number of years to put them in coordinating costumes and I am taking full advantage of it. I have scoured the internet for the perfect accessories and I totally think I have nailed it!

This year, my children will be Pebbles and Bam Bam!
Caleb modeling what will be his outfit!

By tomorrow evening, I should have quite a bit more done and lots of pictures!

No comments: