Saturday, December 27, 2008

This is how our tree looked after Christmas with Dad's family, Adam's family, Mom's family, and Santa came!
Santa brought Caleb a Thomas the train set!
And Georgia Kate got a stroller for her babies!
Bowling for Handy Manny, anyone?
Jammies, Aquadoodle, Bathtub letters and a fuzzy ball!
Activity cube!
We really do love eachother!
Because we obviously didn't get enough for Christmas, Adam and I went shopping the day after!
He found a wonderful ball-in-a-cup!
And to stick with tradition, we stopped by the apple barn and got apple fritters!
This started when I was pregnant with Caleb and craved these!
I got so excited we ended up going a night early and I whined until they opened their doors!
Adam demonstartes how to eat them properly....
Dip generously into the apple butter
And savor....
If needed, wash down with apple julep!
Applewood Apple Julep
Serves Six
1 cup Pineapple Juice
1 cup Orange Juice
1/4 cup Lemon Juice
1 quart Apple Juice
I do not recommend drinking this before long trips because it does contain lemon juice and the restroom is a nice thing to have around! I do however, recommend trying it! I LOVE it and drank it all the time when I was pregnant with Georgia Kate!

No comments: