Saturday, December 27, 2008

They Don't Make A Patch For This...


Hello.


My name is Ashlee and I have an addiction.


No, I do not smoke.


Truthfully, I am not much of a drinker.

I don't even take Tylenol on a regular basis.





I have to admit that Adam warned me.


He told me if I ever started, I would not be able to stop.


He was right.






I am addicted to Guitar Hero.


I have wasted hours of my day playing a fake guitar with

"Travis Barker" pre clean cut days...


I have spent a kazillion minutes trying to complete "No Sleep Til Brooklynn"


I can't stop!




My eyes are blurring.



The notes are running together and I am still dying to play.


I need help!








guitar hero Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I am glad you are having fun. We got Rock Band for the Wii, and it is addicting as well.

pam