Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sew Spectacular!

I have begged for a new sewing machine for Christmas.
I have whined.
I have cried.
I have dropped a kazillion hints.
Yes, I have a sewing machine, but it looks like this.
It was purchased from the school system because the Home Ec. department got shiney new ones.
While it does have several stitch patterns, the button that changes them is broken and stuck somewhere between straight and zig zag making my seams crooked and drives me nuts. 
It does not have button hole capabilities.
It is impossilbe to attach a sleeve without screaming obsenities for hours on end.
So, after weeks of research and going back and forth, I picked one.
A very shiney, very fun brand new one!
It does all kinds of crazy fun stitches, including an alligator!
It custom stiches a button hole for your exact button size before it sews the button on for you!
Needless to say, I am beyond excited.
I am not the only one who got my wishlist fulfilled.
Adam and I found a fantastic deal on a GPS.
He has played with it quite a bit.
I believe he named her Betty.
She is British.
Although she is a little demanding, I am learning to love the new woman in my husband's life. 

No comments: