Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dressed Up Button Down

I used this tutorial to make one of the sweetest dresses ever out of a man's button down shirt!
I picked the shirt up at Goodwill over the weekend.
Front
Back
Unfortunately, my math was off somewhere (surprise!) and it ended up being a little too big.
I left the hem off for now and will fix it when she grows into it!
I have two more shirts to do...
Maybe they will fit better :)
I also made her this super simple halter dress out of one of Adam's old t-shirts!
She LOVES it!
Two new dresses and I spent less than $2!
WooHoo!

3 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Total Genius..and CUTE too!

Jillene said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO freaking cute!!

Anonymous said...

Ashlee,

Nice blog and cute pics. Came across a link through another blog and decided to check it out.

Always try to leave a comment when I enjoyed a post.

Thanks,
The Constant Complainer
Cleveland