Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Scrub a Dub Dub

I was sitting at the computer when Caleb walked by and got the broom. That is pretty normal. Then he came back and got the mop. Again, pretty normal.
Then he came back for the dust pan.
I knew it was trouble.
I peeked around the corner and he had dumped an entire container of oatmeal on the living room floor.
So much for having meatloaf for dinner...
It was bath night!
On nights when Adam is away, I bathe them together to save time :)This is the biggest smile I got all night. She really hates taking a bath...Caleb on the other hand will play for hours, if I would let him.Happy to be wrapped up and warm :)This just seems so unbelieveable to me...

This is Caleb (17 1/2 months) and Georgia Kate (5 days)

18 months and 1 month19 months and 2 months20 months and 3 months24 months and 6 1/2 months And tonight...
Caleb is 26 months and Georgia Kate is 8 1/2 months

No comments: