Sunday, August 31, 2008

Long Weekend...

I know, my blog is a mess. I am in the process of redesigning it. Until I figure out exactly how I want it, accept my apologies and please don't stop visiting!


Friday, we visited Carl Cowen Park. Since school is back in sesssion, the park was pretty empty! Caleb played with the few other children and had lots of fun! Georgia Kate spent most of her time playing,
"How many times will Nannah put this hat back on me?"

Friday night, we went to the Anderson Co. vs. Clinton game. It was Georgia Kate's first football game! She made it until the two minute warning before she fell asleep!We got some outside time recently and Georgia Kate found out she like the kiddie slide. The only problem is she likes to go down head first!She also thinks the Caleb is a wonderful driver!

He is blowing us Bye- Bye Kisses! I guess it's time to go!


No comments: