Friday, August 8, 2008

Photo Finish Friday!




Yesterday, we went to West Town Mall play area with Amanda and Avery. The kids had a great time but I left my camera at home. Amanda took some pictures and as soon as I get those, I will post them.


Today, Nanny and Papaw (my maternal grandparents) came over for a visit. The kids had such a great time and I don't think Nanny and Papaw had a bad time either! I am so incredibly happy to report that they both had check-ups today and are both Cancer Free!






Since I have started blogging, I have noticed quite a theme with my pictures... I take a lot of "fashion" photos. I am going to start what I call "Fashion Flub Friday". I will post my favorite fashion mistakes from the previous week. Here are some of my past favorites...


Caleb's Best Posh Spice Impression:


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle:Is there ever an inappropriate time for a Sombrero?He used to love to wear this headband... Today, he wore a pair of khaki shorts, the latest in Blue's Clues fashion topped off by this stunning silver and white lamp shade hat... Who wouldn't pay a fortune for this outfit?


No comments: