Monday, June 22, 2009

A Present For Daddy

Sorry these are blurry.
Between my camera acting up and all the excitement, they didn't come out great :(
Caleb just couldn't contain himself! He got to give Daddy a present!
Photobucket
Daddy was just as excited!
Photobucket
I think he really liked it.
Much better than the light up "World's Best Dad" tie I threatened him with all week, anyway.
Photobucket
Georgia Kate got him the "Monster at the End of This Book" book.
One of Adam's favorite book to read to the kiddos and we didn't own a copy!
Photobucket
I thought this project came out pretty cute after all the photoshopping I had to do :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Hit 40 said...

What a beautiful photo idea!! Did you think of this on your own? Or, a good find in a magazine.

Very fun!! I will have to do this next year.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Cute! Cute! You did a GREAT job!

Ashlee said...

Nope. Totally not my idea... Several people around the internet have done it and I fell in love! Maybe next year I will get some cooperation!

Jillene said...

SUPER cute!!