Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tragic...

I am not sure how I come up with these things...
It's like my brain says, hey lets try this and then shuts down all thought processes...
Until afterwards...
 When I am standing there, scissors in hand, thinking, "What did I just do?"

Yup. I cut my bangs.
All because I wanted to look cute in a headband.
And they look horrible!
Seriously....

I stood outside trying to take a decent picture of a bad haircut.
 Impossible.
Luckily, if I pull some of them back and stick in a pin, I don't look like I am missing half a mullet.

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Cammie said...

it is not bad at all!!!
(says someone else who went with bangs for the first time in YEARS just recently)

Jillene said...

It's really not bad. It just takes some getting used to!!

Ashlee said...

Thanks guys but this is when it is pulled back...I will try to add a picture of them down later... It isn't pretty :)

Kacey said...

OK, so, dare I say...what if you cut MORE of a bang. OK, let's think this through - maybe you go to a professional (lol) and hav them cut a heavier angled bang? Just a thought. I think your bangs bring out your gorgeous eyes and that is never a bad thing! ;D

Also, have you checked out Everyday Beautiful? http://everydaybeautiful.typepad.com/ She has the BEST list of tutorials for fun stuff to make! I hit the fabric shop and I've made a few things lately. Woohoo!