Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's That Time Of Year Again!!

I can't believe how fast time flies... But it is definately starting. Football time is rolling around!


Normally, I would be ecstatic. I love to crash on the couch and watch game after game. That, however, is no longer an option.


Adam is now starting his second year as a TSSAA referee. He absolutely loves it.



I am so glad he found something that he really enjoys doing. He comes home in such a good mood. The only down side is that it makes for some really long days of just myself and the kids. Take today for instance. He left the house a little after 6 am to make his 7 am physical training appointment at the gym. He will then go to work until 5 pm and book it back across a couple of counties to referee a scrimage. Usually, this puts him home somewhere around 9, later if it is an actual game. Tonight, however, he gets to come home for a short period to eat and then has to return to work to do the end of month/ begining of month inventories. Tomorrow, he has another scrimage and Saturday he has a jamboree.
The up side is I get to spend the money he makes this week next weekend when I go to the WORLD'S LONGEST YARD SALE!!!

No comments: