Monday, July 21, 2008

All is Fair...

We went to the Anderson County Fair on Thursday night. I have been looking forward to this since we went last year! Caleb really didn't enjoy it a year ago because he was so young. This year, he had a blast!

As you are walking in, they have antique tractors and cars lined up. They also have lots of new fun boy toys!

Caleb and Me on the Merry-Go-Round!


Adam and Caleb on the Merry-Go-Round!Adam trying to talk Caleb into riding the bigger airplanes! Georgia Kate didn't get to ride anything, but she did enjoy her Avocado Crackers :) Caleb chose to ride the smaller airplanes... He is such a good boy!
Adam and Georgia Kate!
Carmel Apple is tradition!
Caleb eating an apple at the fair last year!This year! I can't believe how much he has changed!



Georgia Kate's first Carmel Apple!

I Love You Daddy!
And one of me since I am always behind the camera!

No comments: