Thursday, July 24, 2008

It Was No Accident...

I can't believe it! I was totally unprepared for this.

A couple of months ago, I thought about potty training Caleb. I saw him getting ready to go so we rushed to the bathroom. He paniced. He was absolutely terrified of the potty. I completely dropped the potty training fever and decided I would try again when he got a little older.

Yesterday, I had gone into the restroom and Caleb followed me. He started to take off his diaper so I put him on the potty. I was expecting him to scream and panic like he did last time. Instead, he sat there so proud and POTTIED!!! I was ecstatic.

Of course, since I hadn't preparred myself for this, we had no treats or even little boy undies. A quick trip to walmart last night cured that and we have started out strong today. He seems very excited about going to potty so maybe we can stick to this!


And on a totally different note, Jack (Adam's dad) was complaining because I didn't mention him in my blog, so here you go!

Jack and Phyllis after Georgia Kate was born!

Jack and Georgia Kate last Sunday


The Triplets 5th birthday party! Sorry Jack, but I had to!

No comments: