Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Perks!

Adam's new job comes with LOTS of little perks...
You know, things like very important conferences in Hilton Head, South Carolina.
Very important conferences you get to bring your wife to!

Our hotel room was simple but very nice!




Our balcony overlooked the parking lot although the hotel would swear it was an "island view!"

While Adam spent time in meetings and schmoozing, I spent time here...
I am fairly sure I got the better end of the deal!

Our hotel from the beach.
Since it was out of season travel combined with the fact that it was a private beach, there were very few people.


We made a trip to Harbor Town and I wasn't impressed. The boats were neat but that was about it.
We didn't stay long.

We felt our time was better spent winning iphone chess on the beach :)

And this little guy was my absolute favorite part of the hotel.

I lovingly refer to this as the "Bird Bidet"
He just looks so happy!

I wasn't able to take pictures of all the fabulous times I had.
The lounging by the pool reading books that have been on my list for three years...
Enjoying dinner with delightful people...
and the ultimate massage in a cabanna overlooking the beach that my dear sweet husband insisted I have.

I told him coming home could not possibly be as fun and tried to talk him into shipping the kiddos to us, but he wouldn't go for it.
Little did he know, it would start raining on our trip home and has yet to stop.
Hilton Head, we miss you!

1 comment:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I would say those are great perks indeed!