Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa Video!

Thanks to Kacey for posting the personalized Santa Video!

My kids were so excited to see a video of Santa with pictures of them in it!
I entered all the information and ramped the kids up for Santa.
All was going great until it got to the part where Santa knows what Caleb wanted and the conversation went something like this...

Me: Caleb look! Santa knows you want a Spiderman Bicycle!
Caleb: No!
Me: Yes! A big boy Spiderman Bike!
Caleb: No! I want a Train table!

Fabulous!
Now I am torn between spending the next week anxious over whether he will forget the train table when he sees the bicycle or if I should go get a train table...

***Update***
Looks like Santa heard Caleb loud and clear and a train table will be the prize for good little boys and girls :)

No comments: