Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Imagination Movers



Last night, we were lucky enough to be able to see the Imagination Movers in concert!
I hadn't mentioned our tickets to the kids until yesterday morning so they wouldn't drive me nuts about getting to see the "Moomers".
It worked.
I popped in the Juice Box Heroes CD and told them we get to go see the Moomers tonight and they went CRAZY!
The excitement got to Caleb and he didn't nap.
Instead, he slept in the car on the way to the concert.

So, being the mother that I am, my children had to have Moomer attire!
So here is Caleb's shirt.

If I never have to applique another gear I will be just fine :)
I tried out the iron on t-shirt transfers for the back but I bought ones for light colored fabrics instead of dark fabric.. It didn't turn out horrbile but it wasn't as perfect as I would have liked :)


Georgia Kate was a miny Nina.
A simple red dress with white leggings appliqued with gears.
Seriously, adorable!










Caleb got a football from Moomer Rich!





And Nannah bought us POPCORN!





Caleb doing his "think, think, think"

reaching high

and Georgia Kate and Nannah just having a ball!


2 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

How cool are you? Movers and cool outfits! You are WAY cool!

Martie said...

Awww! What a neat momma you are! It looks like they had a fabulous time, and their outfits are so sweet!

Martie